Happy National Lipstick Day, ladies!! In honour of today, I have decided to do a little round up of my top five favourite lipsticks. Enjoy!
1. Bite Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Honeycombe is in my top five favourites but out of the five it is the least used. I love Bite lipstick as it is very moisturizing but I am not too sure how I feel about the colour. Some days I love it and some days I can not stand it. When I do wear it, I wear it as a matte lipstick by adding an “instant-matte”. (I will touch base on I stand matte later in this post)
2. Mac Lipstick in Ruby Woo is my favourite red lipstick (and I just so happened to get one for free at Mac today for National Lipstick Day, woohoo!!). It feels very dry and velvet like when applied which is different from what I am used to, but it stays in place all day. Once it is on it is not going anywhere!
3. Caryl Baker Visage Lipstick in Morning After is a great lipstick as it is very soft and moisturizing and rather inexpensive. This colour is very similar to my everyday lipstick (Smashbox Audition) yet more glossy.
4. Bite Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Sake is my second favourite. The colour is amazing, a little bit darker than my everyday lipstick, and is more of a dusky mauve. This lipstick is quite moisturizing, and looks amazing as a matte as well!
5. Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Audition is my all time favourite lipstick! It is my perfect shade for every day use, it is very moisturizing, has no taste and does not smudge or leave marks on my teeth. I do not have a single negative thing to say about this lipstick.
Bonus lip product, and one of my favourite makeup products, is Smashbox Insta-Matte Lipstick Transformer. It changes any lipstick from a gloss to a matte finish. It makes your lips so smoothe as well, which is an added bonus. I highly recommend this product!!
From left to right the matte lipstick swatches are Mac Ruby Woo, Bite Sake, Caryl Baker Visage Morning After, Smashbox Audition, and Bite Homeycombe.
Here are the same swatches before I had added the matte transformer.
Let me know what your favourite lipstick brands are and different colours to try!
Until next time,
Feel free to jump on and follow any of my other social media sites:
PINTEREST: eclectic tanni