November is now over and December has arrived and with it comes dry skin, chapped lips, static filled hair and the common cold. This past month I have been mainly focusing on taking care of my body and the changes the cold weather has brought upon it. Below are the items that have been helping me tremendously this November!
1. Limited Edition Chi Hair Dryer with pink sparkles. I finally upgraded my old Conair hair dryer from Walmart (haha) to a beautiful limited edition Chi hair dryer. I have already noticed such a difference in the way my hair looks and feels!
2. Saje Optimistic Oval Aromatherapy Necklace. I bought this necklace during the Black Friday sale at Saje after I had been on the waiting list for it since March. It was definitely worth the wait. I have been including the Immune System Essential Oil in my Saje locket this week to help fight off a bad cold and it seems to be helping.
3. Moisturizing Under Eye Patches have been a must have this month with how dry my skin has been and how puffy my eye area has been.
4. Joico Colour Intensity. I mixed the colours Ruby Red and Magenta and added a few highlights of maroon in my hair!
5. Burberry Eyeglasses. After two years of having the wrong prescription I finally made it into Lensecrafters and picked out a new pair of eye glasses. I instantly fell in love with these burgundy Burberry glasses.
This months favourites list was a bit different, but no less amazing. These items are definitely worth investing in, especially the Aromatherapy Necklace. Let me know in the comments below what your favourite self/care items were this past month!
Until next time,
Feel free to jump on and follow any of my other social media sites:
PINTEREST: eclectic tanni