Sunday is my “get stuff done” day and after all of my errands are finished I try to spend as little time on my phone and connected to social media as possibly, so this post will be short and sweet.
I have compiled a list of 10 Christmas movies you should watch this holiday season!
1. Frosty The Snowman- 1969. This movie is such a classic. I can’t even count the amount of times I watched this movie growing up. And I still tear up when Frosty melts, every single time.
2. Miracle of 34th Street-1994. The best movie to come out of the year I was born! Growing up, I wanted every single one of Susan Walkers outfits and I loved her smart mouth. She was someone to look up to as a little girl in the 90’s.
3. Scrooge A Christmas Carol-1951. This movie scared me something fierce as a child! Alastair Sim was the perfect choice to play the character Scrooge. His crazy eyes and grumpy act was perfectly played out!
4. Annabelle’s Wish-1997. This is my all time favourite Christmas movie. I even named one of my beenie baby kittens Annabelle. And in the 90’s that was a pretty big deal!
5. A Charlie Brown Christmas-1965. Who didn’t want to go buy an unattractive little Christmas tree after watching this movie?!
6. It’s A Wonderful Life-1946. This movie is such a classic, and if you haven’t watched this movie before I’m not sure we can be friends anymore. This movie is the definition of Christmas spirit.
7. Spots Magical Christmas-1995. I still bring out this movie on VHS every Christmas. It’s a very short movie about Spot (the dog) saving Christmas and finding Santa’s sleigh. It’s the perfect movie to watch with your little ones.
8. Scrooged-1988. This is the most hilarious Christmas movie I have seen so far. Carol Cane gives an amazing performance as the ghost of Christmas present. If you need a good laugh this season, watch this movie!
9. Home Alone-1990. Try to get the image of what Macaulay Culkin looks now out of your mind and continue to enjoy how amazing this movie was and still is! Who didn’t want to be left home alone for a couple of days after watching this?!
10. Four Christmases-2008. This movie is hilarious and shows the ups and downs of spending time with family during the holidays. So cozy up with your own crazy relatives and watch this Christmas comedy!
Let me know in the comments below if there are any movies not listed that I need to watch this season. Happy Sunday!
Until next time,
Feel free to jump on and follow any of my other social media sites:
PINTEREST: eclectic tanni