Spring is here…like officially here! I am currently sitting outside WITHOUT a sweater, soaking in the sun and the warmth while writing this post.
I was planning on this post being filled with all of my favourite spring outfits I’ve worn the past month, but I spend most of the month in boots and a winter coat so… you will just have to settle for skincare products and such.
1. OLE HENRIKSEN Brightening Essentials Skincare Set. This set includes three skincare products. First up is the Face The Truth Gel Cleanser. This cleanser is perfect for any skin type as it invigorates the skin with vitamin C while cleansing and clearing. The second step is to use the Truth serum which helps to keep your skin hydrated all day. This product helps reduce dullness and uneven texture and improves elasticity. The third step to this skincare routine is the Truth Advanced Moisturizing Cream. This product is pretty self explanatory… it moisturizes the skin.
This product has helped my skin so much over the past month. It has cleared up blemishes and improved the texture of my skin. It has also helped with enlarged pores and blackheads on my nose. I highly recommend this product for ANYONE.
2. Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream is the best tinted moisturizer I have used to date, and I have tried quite a few brands. This product keeps your skin looking hydrated and dewy yet not oily looking at all.
3. Bare Minerals Foundation has been my go-to powder foundation for the past six months, but I have fallen in love with it once again after pairing it with the tinted moisturizer. They are two products that are just meant to be used together.
4. Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Candle was a from two lovely friends of mine. The scent is Vanilla and Patchouli and is a major stress reliever. It has helped tremendously with my anxiety over the past month.
5. Trius Cabernet Franc offers an aromatic bouquet of currant, raisin, sweet spice, oak and black licorice. The taste of oak lingers through the finish. If you aren’t a wine drinker and have no idea what that means, then just trust my opinion and go try it for yourself.
Well that’s the end of this months favourites list. Leave a comment telling me what have been your most used and favourite products this month…I will try to get around to trying them all!
Until next time,
Feel free to jump on and follow any of my other social media sites:
PINTEREST: eclectic tanni